Performance of OO vs BOR as used in WF

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Mar 24 15:06:40 EDT 2008

Hey Mike,

We will be moving to ECC6 on our business side soon. With our HR move,
we barely had time to stomp out conversion bugs much less roll
the sleeves up and explore the new ABAP objects.

I have an old ABAP Objects book collecting dust. But, when we get there
I would like to have my resources available.

What SAP OO books are on your self?

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.