Using SWI1_RULE to mass update agent assignments

Ramki Maley workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 05:05:56 EDT 2008

Rob,

I wrote a custom report for a previous client that has several options
to select the work items and then uses SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE.
If the WI is reserved, it needs to be Replaced using
SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_BACK. The report was scheduled to run as batch
job. Each of these FMs do create a WF log entry for each operation.
SWI1_RULE does that as well.

Regards,
Ramki Maley.