Rejection_Start w/BUS2009 - Pur Req Line Item Release

Florin Wach (gmx) florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 01:42:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

the work item can only be terminated by one event. The SignificantlyChanged
event is just the first one that gets hold of the work item.

In the work flow that I'm using, I have deactivated the outcome for
"SignificantlyChanged".
If this has other side effects, that you'd like to avoid, I further suggest
to solve it like this:

In the instance coupling (transaction SWEINST) hook a check function module
on the terminating event for WorkItem+SignificantlyChanged. Within this
check-FM you'll read the latest change document header based on the
_EVT_DATE and _EVT_TIME, as there can be sometimes a bigger difference.
There you'll find a field change of EBAN-STATU or something similar that
turns to 'R', indicating that it was beeing rejected.
If you find that situation, you'll know that there will be a following
"Rejected"-event on the go, so raise an exception to avoid the work item
from beeing completed by this (SignificantlyChanged) event.

Best wishes,
Florin