Adding additional information to Long text after deadline breach

Correia, Marc (IST) Marc.Correia at riotinto.com
Mon Mar 17 23:55:33 EDT 2008

Hi All

I have a deadline configured and I want to add the user name of the
person that has failed to process the work-item within the specified
time to the long text. Using the Latest End text is not an option as I
have a loop in my modelled deadline which uses the re-evaluate agent's
functionality to append new approval agents in the agent container
element.

With each loop pass of the modelled deadline, we require the ability to
add the person who has failed to process the task into the long text for
visibility.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Marc.