Workflow Container element not been populated

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Mar 17 09:18:16 EDT 2008

Hi David,

No such luck, a created event on a document will never contain an idoc
number as this is just one of many ways to create it. You will need to
look for the associated idoc and make it available as an attribute of the
BUS2096.

Finding the IDOC is a bit of a pain, I can't remember the details but
google should help you out. Something about getting document
relationships.

If your WF does not involve non-idoc-created docs then you can always use
the IDOC event instead and pass the doc as a parameter.

Cheers,
Mike