Business Workflow Explorer

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Mar 10 09:22:40 EDT 2008

Hi Jake,

I have check here in a system ECC 6.0 basis 700 Lv.9.
The prefix# is 903 and we also have 901 and 921 tasks/workflows

When I add them by using "Application component" (not TG), then all objects are displayed.
And also with TG others than 903 and within customer namespace are displayed correctly.

Authorization checks are not restricted to object-id's, but mayhaps you double check that. Otherwise Mike already gave advice :-)

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------