Workflow Translations

rob.van.velthoven@accenture.com rob.van.velthoven at accenture.com
Wed Mar 5 11:05:29 EST 2008

Hi Swathi,

You can change the repository entry for the workflows using transaction SE03. In this transaction, using option "Change Object Directory Entries" you can place it in another package, and thus in another namespace.
Object type for workflow templates is PDWS, for tasks it is PDTS.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Rob