Work Item 'Forward' from QM02 - GOS workflow list display

Mad ABAPper madabapper at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:30:42 EST 2008

Greetings All,

As you may know, Generic Object Services functionality is included in many
of the standard SAP transactions that allow the enduser to display/create
attachments that can be saved and linked to corresponding objects. In
addition, you can display a list of all the workflows that have been created
by it's object key.

I have a requirement to empower certain users (based on their authorization
profile) with the ability to 'Forward' work items that may be in another
users inbox. There is standard functionality that will allow them to do
this. HOWEVER, the business wants to be able to provide this ability
straight away from the list of workflows that is generated via standard
generic object services for quality notifications.

I wonder if there are standard user exits within generic object services
that would allow for me to attach additional function codes to satisfy this
requirement. Has anyone had a similar requirement? How might you attack
this?

Your insights are always appreciated.

MadABAPper :)