Taskgroup workflow assignment - Cinderella?

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 11:31:14 EST 2008

Robert,

     We just went through this last week.  We saw the exact same thing.  After you select assign agents, you'll just see the Task group.  At this point, you want to assign the org unit or position to the task group.  Don't worry about not seeing the workflow.

  Our CRM Business analyst did most of the setting up.  I forwarded your question to him to respond to you too.

  Cathy

Robert van den Berg <robert at bergtop-ict.nl> wrote:
  Hello group!

I have got a "cinderella effect" like situatie.

For the configuration of ERMS in SAP CRM there needs to be done some agent assignment: setting a workflow model to general task. You can use transaction CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST. There, you can click on "Assign agents" and you should see the taskgroup (TG 66100001) and the assigned workflow (WS 00200001). Only in my case, the workflow is not shown.

If I go to the taskgroup via transaction PFTC, on the tab "Workflow", the workflow is show, but if I go to menu "Extra - Agent assignment - Maintain", the workflow is NOT assigned to the taskgroup.

If I go to the workflow in PFTC, and then go to the agent assignment, the taskgroup IS visible!

What is going wrong here?

The point is that the functionality is still not working, although I set the workflow to general task in PFTC, it apparently has to be done via CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST.

Robert

BergTop ICT
Tel. +31 (0) 6 46 39 36 49
Email: robert at bergtop-ict.nl