WF Runtime syncronization issues 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Mon Jun 30 15:54:26 EDT 2008

I have been having issues lately with my WF Templates and runtime
versions.

In our development environment, we have client xxx-110 to code, and
xxx-120 to test.
I make my changes in 110, save, and generate. I can see my changes in
120. But,
when a new instance is started, it is still running an older version or
worse, a hosed version.

When the runtime is totally hosed, in the log I see for example,
"BRANCH"  "TRUE" versus "Is Initiator W-BATCH" "Don't send message".
And, I can not even view it in Graphic format.

I tried creating new versions, SWU_OBUF, etc. Lately, it is taking hours
or a full day to sync up.

Anyone have any clues as to why my Runtime versions are not in sync
between clients?

Thanks,

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer