How to send FAX from a Workflow

Senthil Mani Senthil.Mani at visy.com.au
Sun Jun 29 21:00:02 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I would like to send a FAX from our workflow instead of an e-mail.

Please guide me how it can be done.

We are on SAP 4.7 SAP Basis 6.20. Support pack 38.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regs,

Senthil Mani

The information contained in this email message and any attached files is confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, copy use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to sender and delete all copies.

It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files attached for computer viruses and other defects.

Visy Industries Holdings Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate ("Visy") do not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this email or attached files.  Visy does not accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or
economic) however caused, and whether directly or indirectly from this email or any attached files.