AW: SWC_SET_ELEMENT problem

Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon BZ) heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com
Thu Jun 26 09:28:28 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

check your used includes <cnt01> or <CNTAIN>.
Have a special look to type swc_object.
There is a difference in definition depending the used include which can let fail the get-macro! It will come back with sy-subrc =1 .

When it failed and you use <cnt01>, change the include and it should run.

Hope it helps.

greetings
Heinz

Heinz Schmidinger