Issue with Deadline Monitoring job - SWWDHEX

S.Pitchai@shell.com S.Pitchai at shell.com
Wed Jun 25 21:17:13 EDT 2008

Hi Florin, Akshay,

Thank you for your suggestion.
I always use my user id to schedule the job. I had this issue before and resolved by release the job at least once (SM37) and update the table SWWDHMIN and schedule the job via SWWA. But this time my colleague deleted the entry in table SWWDHMIN and created a new entry. Is there any other workaround available?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Many Thanks
Suresh