PR Release workflow

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 01:53:08 EDT 2008

Hi Yogesh.
My understanding PR hierarchy approval should be maintain from release
strategy configuration.
There is configuration that link between dollar limit with release group,
release code, plant, object type and object id. Then standard workflow will
take into account these settings.
Please bear in mind this only works for PR with classification.