CATS - It is possible to change the content of the Rejection e-mail?

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Mon Jun 16 22:00:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

we are in ECC 6.0 and I have posted this message in the SDN - HCM Forum -
no luck.

Do you know if it is possible (and how!) to change the content of the
e-mail that is sent to the employee in case of CATS rejection?

The e-mail is generated by report RCATSB01. We have set up the required
variant called 'WORKFLOW' and, in our case, the variant 'WORKFLOW' sets
both check box to 'checked' and sets Approval Program to A.

Much thanks and regards,

Cristiana