Functional OO method call in container operation problem

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Jun 12 16:30:09 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I have created a functional method called GETFORMCOMMENTS(import parameter based on a GUID) that returns some text lines via a Returning parameter called COMMENT_LINES based on a table type.

I have then used a container operation to extract this in a workflow, the container element is called COMMENT_LINES based on the same table type.

My problem is the container operation returns nothing in the internal table. The container operation is defined as:

COMMENT_LINES = &ZCL_EMPLOYEE.GETFORMCOMMENTS(IV_GUID= &PROCESS_OBJECT.GUID& )&

The method runs correctly when tested in SE24 and the wf syntax checks ok. If I hard code the guid in the container operation it fails as well to return anything.

Anyone see anything obvious in the format ?

Dave