Dequeue Work Item

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:25:26 EDT 2008

Hi All.

I have workflow task that execute ABAP program via call transaction. So when
user receive work item they execute work item and bring ABAP program.
Within this program user need to click certain button. When they execute
certain button, data base field get updated and need to update task
container element.

The design is when work item executed, it send work item to ABAP program and
do SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER to update container element depend on selected
button.
I got enqueue error message says that work item has been locked by the user
it self.
It is obvious when user execute work item and transaction called, work item
still get locked.

Is there any alternative to update container element of work item while work
item executed?
Statement "LEAVE TO TRANSACTION" is not an option since I need to pass
parameters value when I call ABAP transaction