How to find a Workflow that is sending email to all users

Allan Pearson allanp7 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:11:01 EDT 2008

Hi

Our fellow gurus probably know a more elegant way! 1st use SOST to find out
the date/time they went out from SAP. Then go to SWI1 to find all taks
created a minute or two before. Then go to each workflow log and look at the
container, you should find a table with all the recipients in. Either you're
using the wrong container element, or its a coding change to fix the
contents of the container.

Allan