Terminating Events Generate Feedback After Error

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:41:03 EDT 2008

Hi Florin.
I tried to simply my issue by involving single workflow task.

Instead of delete, I created new event "DECLINED" and still part of my
custom object type. I created new asynchronous method and attached to my new
single dialog asynchronous task.
My asynchronous single task has business object type and event in
terminating events tab with binding &_EVT_OBJECT& --> &_WI_OBJECT_ID&
And this time I didn't touch SWEINST.

For your information, creation of objects (DEV140) and test is in different
client (DEV150)

SWUE executed with object key and new event "DECLINED" and event trace says
"No receiver entered"

I read correspondence between Paul Baker & Jocelyn D which was similar issue
with me but the solution doesn't work for my case