Terminating Events Generate Feedback After Error

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:53:50 EDT 2008

Hi Florin & Rick.

Yes the binding on the task level (terminating tab) is there.
Element _WI_OBJECT_ID and event "ACCEPTED"

Binding details as per standards, &_EVT_CREATOR& --> &INITIATOR and
&_EVT_OBJECT& --> &_WI_OBJECT_ID&

Linkage will not change on error feedback. So the event linkage always
active.

Any other clues?

Thanks