Execution Interrupted

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:09:30 EDT 2008

Dear Experts,

We have a customized workflow running in ECC 6.0

One of the workflow instance now is "hanging". The status of the workflow
instance is "in process".
All work items (4 work items, 3 of them are background work item) has status
completed.
The last completed work item is a background work item.

The worflow should continue to the next step, but it doesn't. When I checked
to workflow log - technical detail, on the "Message" tab I found message
"Execution interrupted" (message area SWF_RUN, message number 611).

Is there anyone of you guys has ever experienced the same and can you share
with me how to resume an "interrupted" workflow?
Please notice that the workflow instance status is not error, so therefore I
can not use SWPR.

Thanks for any idea.
Regards,

Yulianto