Data Transfer Into a Before Method

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Wed Jun 4 14:52:10 EDT 2008

Don't know about ECC6, but I use them in 4.6c.

This works for me:
Must have Task containers defined for all elements used by the
BEFORE/AFTER methods parms.
All Method parms  bindings must be Import AND export.
The BEFORE/AFTER methods execute before the task method.

Now for the twist, the methods execute in 'alpha pbetic' order. NOT the
order as shown in the BEFORE/AFTER display tab on task .
For instance, if I have methods in this order in the BEFORE/AFTER tab
display.
zGetThis...
zGetThat...

zGetThat... will execute first. Alpha order.

You can verify this by setting task to foreground and debugging.
 Please let me know if this last rule changed in ECC6. If it did, I have
work to do when we convert!

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.