PR Workflow Notification to PR Creator after PR Rejected

Joy galaxiemail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 03:15:10 EDT 2008

Dear All WF Experts,

I created a copy of the standard workflow (WS00000038). I noticed that this
workflow does not send notifications (in the form of work items) to PR
Creator when the PR is rejected. So, I included a triggering event (BO BOR
Object Type - BUS2009 - REJECTION_START) to the task (TS00008014 -
req_rel_rej). This way, when a PR is rejected, the PR Creator is sent a
workitem of the rejected PR in the Business Workplace. However, the agent
(person who rejected the PR) is also sent the same workitem, which is not
needed. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks in all advances.

Regards,
Galaxie