Secondary Method in UWL Generate an Error

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 02:09:57 EDT 2008

Hi all.
This is the first time I'm using secondary method in UWL EP 7 environment.
My secondary method suppose to execute initial screen of PA20.
Attachment under *Required Reading* section is appear with my method on it.

However when I execute that attachment, this error message appear in my UWL,

"*An error has occurred while trying to get attachment(s). Try again and if
the problem persist, inform your system administrator*".

There's no authorization issue from back-end perspective and I have Portal
system administrator right.

I searched some oss notes related with secondary method in UWL. Most of the
issues has been fixed in SAPKB70005 and SAPKB7007.
We're far behind that support packages. We're in SAPKB70015 and SAPKIPYM05.

Any body can give me a hint what settings I need to do?

Many Thanks