Enhancement of a WF Class with a custom method

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Jul 31 05:00:12 EDT 2008

I tried to do this in December and had the same results.  I raised it with OSS and was told it was not supported at that time but was on the development list.

I'd suggest you raise with OSS and see what the current response is.

If the response is still negative then the workaround is to create your own class which can be instantiated using the original class or key as an import parameter.  You can then also create an attribute for the original class in your class so you can reference atributes and methods.

It would be great if the enhancement technique was now supported and certainly save a lot of effort.

Let us know how you get on!

Mark

SAP UK Consulting