Using custom attributes in the UWL

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jul 31 03:58:05 EDT 2008

John,
Portal people have been known to make "copies" of the UWL iview and point their pages to them - thereby bypassing settings and even UWL admin and XML config changes you have made. So you need to make sure that the UWL iview you are seeing in your Portal page and the UWL iview you are seeing in the preview page are one and the same.

Get your Portal folk to help you track it back to the real iview/page/portal role.

Regards,
Jocelyn