Workflow seems to just halt (possible looping problem)

Adrian Clarke adrian.clarke at Xchanging.com
Thu Jul 31 03:43:47 EDT 2008

Mike,

Thanks for the tips - Using an until loop worked fine (so now I have an
Until within an Until, instead of a While within an Until).

Thanks also for the tip about the while being obsolete. We are currently
going through an upgrade from 4.6c to ECC6, and now I can add one more
task to my ever growing list of things to do :(

With Best Wishes

Adrian

Adrian Clarke
SAP Consultant