How is being determined the agent of SRM Bid one step approval workflow (WS79000002)?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:38:21 EDT 2008

Hi: I am using the One Step SRM Bid approval (WS79000002) and I know that the task agent is the manager of the user that changed the Bid. The responsible for the task TS79007914 (First approval) is the expression &Agent_0001.Agents& that I found that is the ad-hoc approver. My question is: how is the system setting this ad-hoc approver? I know that it is on the SWDAAGNTS, but how is it being populated there? We are at Basis 7.0 and SRM 5.5. Regards,Flávio.