Advance with dialog not working for User Decision in UWL

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:10:57 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I have WF that on the first step execute user decision with three options
Submit, Decline and View.
All tasks underneath user decision step has "Advance with dialog" option.
"Advance with dialog" works perfectly in SAP Business workplace but not in
UWL. Instead of execute subsequent step, it's create new work item of
subsequent step.

I also notice, it doesn't happens if user decision is not in the first step
to be executed.
I put any dialog step before user decision step, advance with dialog working
properly in UWL.

Will somebody give me a clue if this is how it should work or do I need to
report it to OSS?

Many thanks