ALE Workflow Issue

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 11:15:44 EDT 2008

Hi,
If they need the e-mail right after Idoc posted then
setup a condition step in your workflow:
Like if Idoc posted = what ever ELEMENT YOU PROVIDE
(create element in WF container to bring this back in
condition step) then if it IS true send e-mail false
send no mail. I hope this will solve your issue.
Cheers.

--- Swathi_Devireddy <Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com>