Decision task in UWL

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Jul 18 05:37:11 EDT 2008

Hi

Exactly, the decisions are not being rendered as buttons? I am not looking
for extra functionality, I wonder if I need to re register the system in
the UWL? I'll try

Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy <maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
18/07/2008 10:29
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Decision task in UWL

Hi John.
What ever decision that you defined in decision options should be rendered
as buttons in UWL automatically.
Unless you want extra functionality from UWL then you need effort from xml
side