How to trigger a workflow when a bank record of an employee is delimited

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:04:11 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I want to trigger a workflow when a bank record of an employee is
delimited(Infotype  IT0009). When delimiting the bank info, the old record's
ENDDA is changed and a new record is created with the BEGDA. In this case
two events are triggered one is BANKDETAIL-CREATED and other one is
BANKDETAIL-DELETED.
Which one should i use to trigger my workflow.

Note : If we use the creation of new record for triggering workflow, then in
case when the record is created for a new employee then the workflow will be
triggered. To control this can we check whether there is an existing entry
in IT009 for the employee or not. If an entry already exist then trigger the
workflow else not. Is this ok? Please advice.

Regards,
Ikhan