Extended Notification

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Jul 11 07:04:34 EDT 2008

Hi

Extended Notification running ok an emails being sent out of SAP, when I
look at Tx SOST I can see the items are all green.

Two issues,
the emails to Lotus notes users arrive, but when they try to open them
they get a JavaScript error and notes falls in a big heap!
the emails sent to users outlook, although showing green in SOST, never
arrive at the destination recipient.

Any help on these??

Many Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

delivery.
purpose.