Work Items Processing on Blackberry

shaurya jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:33:18 EDT 2008

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement that user can approve or reject PO's or PRs on their
handheld mobile devices (like Blackberry). In other words, user/approver can
process work items directly from their blackberry without logging into the
SAP system & then the SAP backend can be synchronized automatically.

I have gone through lot of douments & links on web but couldn't find a
relevant solution to this.

If anyone of you have done this before or has any idea of the same
then inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Shaurya Jain