Change Document number to BOR instance

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Mon Jul 7 11:47:43 EDT 2008

Hi Ramanan,

if your event is raised via a coupling to change docs, than you might want
to look at transactions SWEC/SWED and the template functions
SWE_CD_TEMPLATE* respectively.
An implementation of the container template function will allow you to
read everything you like from the change document and to pass it to the
event container.

kind regards,
Veit

--

Dipl. WiInf Veit Unger

Managing Consultant / IT Architect
Global Business Services / CRM

IBM Deutschland
Nahmitzer Damm 12
12277 Berlin
Phone: +49-0170 9147650
E-Mail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Erich Clementi
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Christian Diedrich,
Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Thomas Fell, Michael Diemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 14562 WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Srinivasan Ramanan <r_m_n_n at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07.07.2008 17:01
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Change Document number to BOR instance

DEAR WUGs,

I have a situation where I need to pass the changedocument number to WF
container.

The book "Practical wF " says ( tip : Page 300 ) says, system writes the
change document number to event container element CD_CHANGENR.

IS CD_CHANGENR is the element, I have to declare as event parameter to
make the system write change doc number to this.

SOme one might have done this already...Please share your ideas.

thanks in advance
Ramanan