extended notifications and sap mail.

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 2 10:32:49 EDT 2008

Hi

Thanks for the replies, I need to avoid SO16 because I dont want to send
everything,  Any other thoughts?

Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02/07/2008 08:37
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>, "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: extended notifications and sap mail.

Not necessary - just use transaction SO16 to send to user's home address -
i.e. their email address maintained in SU01.
Regards,
Jocelyn