WF Runtime syncronization issues 4.6c

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jul 1 12:28:12 EDT 2008

Hi Rick,

Something that still catches me out is the session buffer. I'll still have
one test user's session sitting in SBWP whilst I refresh the WF. Then
later I goto that user, inbox, execute WI & guess what: the SBWP
transaction still holds onto the old definition.

Make sure you come out of all transactions in all sessions whenever you
perform a change. Then SWDD -> Generate runtime version in your test
client, then back into SBWP for your test users.

But then I suppose your chickens have probably already taken care of all
that...

Cheers,
Mike