WF Runtime syncronization issues 4.6c

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 01:19:26 EDT 2008

Hi Rick.
I knew how you feel. It's frustrating, don't you?
Last two weeks, I had same issue where I thought SWU_OBUF is working fine
but it didn't.
I have to wait next day to get new version of my workflow.
In my case, this is due to system performance issue. So after BASIS team
tweaking system parameter, SWU_OBUF working fine.