Extended notifications don't process deadline items

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jan 31 17:25:48 EST 2008

Hi Eddie,

Indeed you are right. I remain convinced that this used to work -
definitely in the old GUI-based days (which I still prefer...), and this
is the first time in many travels through SMP I've come across such an
obvious miss.

I raised a message as you suggested but they artfully dodged the question
of whether it changed by simply ignoring it. Their response:

"The note search is working fine.
Please use in the Application Area BC-BMT-WFM* afterwardy you will get
a correct result. This note belongs to BC-BMT-WFM-NOT and so the '*'
is required."

Hopefully this will save someone a few days logging a call for something
easily found if you know how to look.

Thanks,
Mike