wb-batch

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:47:00 EST 2008

Set the user WF-BATCH as 'system' user and reset the password in SU01 -> goto -> change password.

You should be all fine even after client copy with this settings.

Ramanan

Subject: wb-batchDate: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:22:39 +0100From: Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi,

Due to aclient copy, there seems to be a problem with the rfc destination in automatic workflow customizing. The system tells me that the passwords are not correct. I'm wondering if the problem can be solved by resetting the password of the user wf-batch ? Or influences this other things ?

thanks for the advice !