BUS1065 HIRED Event

Carmen Cheung carmen.cheung at roc-group.com
Tue Jan 29 16:49:51 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm creating a notification workflow for when a new employee is hired (PA40)
in R/3 4.7, using triggering event HIRED for BUS1065.

The actual workflow is going fine, but the triggering event is being
published twice in the system. I have tried to use the function module
SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT to check if a workflow is already active and
ensure the workflow is only triggered once, but to no avail.

I have also tried triggering my own event to a delegate object and entered
the configuration in SWEHR3. This also published duplicate events.

Is there anyway to stop the duplicate event being triggered?

Really appreciate any ideas.

Many thanks,

Carmen