Currency display in SAP from IDOC

Deepak deepak_guess at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 03:58:27 EST 2008

Bindhu,

  Please check for the fixed arithmetic point attributes check in the program. I faced same issue when i was using COnvert_to_local_currency and convert_to_foreign_currency.....

  one more way to solve is find the decimal places for tht currency in T* table and divide by so many zeroes.....
Bindhu M Sivanesan <bindhumadhavi at in.ibm.com> wrote:

Hello All !!

We have problem with the currency display in SAP from IDOC .
The amount present in IDOC is 1000.00 JOD belonging to MM invoice, but
after conversion the amount which is displayed in SAP i.e; MIR6 tcode is
10.000,000 JOD . The function module we used is "
CURRENCY_AMOUNT_IDOC_TO_SAP " .

The display of amount is wrong in SAP .

Can anyone help us in resolving this issue .

Thanks in advance .

Thanks and Regards
Bindhu madhavi .
IBM India Pvt Ltd