URGENT - How To Attach a PO Link

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Mon Jan 28 07:09:55 EST 2008

On Monday 28 January 2008 06:56, shaurya jain wrote:
> I have created a WF that monitors the creation of purchase orders and sends
> an Outlook email to someone in Finance when a specific condition is met.
> What I would like to do is in addition to sending the Outlook email, I
> would also like to send a link back to the object in question from within
> Outlook (so that the user can go directly from Outlook back into SAP to
> view the purchase order). I know that the provisions are there to do this
> directly from within SAP (and the SAP inbox), but how do I accomplish this
> from outside SAP (in Outlook)?
it depends on your SAP user interface I suppose, but I know it is doable even
if you use the SAP Logon Pad GUI. You just need to program a little. Study
the SAP Shortcut attachment generated by RSWUWFML2 to e.g. display a work
item, and how it is handled when the user executes it. You just need to do
something similar, and you can create a generic solution or a tailored one.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)