workflow problem

Ashish Nagpal nameisashish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:38:41 EST 2008

Hi all,

we are trying to make a workflow which will send the mail to the responsible
employee whenever the status of lead is in process.

we have partner function named:
responsible branch
responsible hub
responsible zone
responsible marketing team member

we have defined the basic data type and created a container element named
LEAD and binding is done with lead object in the basic data.
next up a condition is applied like

&lead.user status= lead in progress

on the basis if this condition a mail is send.in send mail step
recepient we have used as"expression"
but the mail is not being sent. i think the problem probably is that a
container operation need to be done where the value of requisite person
responsible is retrieved.i think the system is not able to know which
employee the mail should be sent.

please advise how can we solve this problem.once again i state that workflow
we are generating is whenever lead is in process a mail is sent to employee
responsible

please guide asap
help will definitely be rewarded

regards
ashish

--
life is all about the moments that take ur heart away