Delegation and Inheritance between Business Objects

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Sat Jan 26 13:13:30 EST 2008

Nothing wrong with SWI6 - it's intended for (super)users.

Anyhow, delegation doesn't get passed up the chain. No way around that one.

However I don't think you need it. MM03's workflow overview will show every
WF that uses BUS1001006. So I don't fully understand why you're after
BUS1001. Check the containers of the workflows you'd like to display. Your
business object should always be BUS..., never ZBUS...

Cheers,
Mike