Raising Created event on BUS2075

Dan Stoicof dan_stoicof at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 14:49:48 EST 2008

Hello,

I need to start a custom workflow for Internal Orders
(BUS2075).  This business object does not have any
events.  I extended the object and added events
Created and Changed.  I noticed that there are changed
objects, revolving around object RKAUFTRAG.  I added
entries for this object and BUS2075 using events
Created and Changed and checking "on create" for
Created and "on change" for Changed.

The problem is that only event Changed gets raised, as
the changed documents are created only when I change
the Internal Order.  I need to trigger the Created
event also.  How can I do that?

Thanks a lot!

Dan