Extended notifications don't process deadline items

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jan 23 12:00:12 EST 2008

Hi Eddie,

Thanks, I'm now a bit confused about searching on OSS:

I did not find this note, simply because I used BC-BMT-WFM as a search
area, hich I always thought applies to everything underneath it. It
doesn't. Should it? Has this changed? It always seemed to work this way...

When I search for 'extended notifications deadline' in BC-BMT-WFM it comes
up blank. 'Extended Notifications' in BC-BMT-WFM comes up with notes in
BC-BMT-WFM-NOT, but not the one you mentioned. So now I'm a little confused.

I asked the same in my OSS message before I read this. Please ignore that
one, thought it would be beneficial to others to answer it here instead.

Cheers,
Mike