How to delete Orphaned Workflow after IDOC processed outside Workflow?

jimmy sun jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 13:29:05 EST 2008

Hi All,
  I have a situation, inbound IDoc processed with error, workflow is generated. Instead of going through workflow to processed the IDoc, someone corrected and processed the IDoc through a customer program.

  Now, we have a few Work item remain in the user's Inbox. Tried SWI1 'Logically Delete' is not an option. 'Set to 'Done'' is grayed out. Is it Authorization issue? Is there any other way to detete these Work Items? What is the Authorization do I need to do it?

  Many thanks in advance

  Jimmy

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford