Workflow Question

Fonseca, Ralph Ralph_Fonseca at homedepot.com
Mon Jan 21 13:24:13 EST 2008

Hi
I have a request from the business and I'm not sure if this can be done
in SAP Workflow.

We do all of our Marketing PO Approvals via workflow. We have a user
that needs to be assigned to two different Marketing Groups within the
Org Structure. Each group has it's own approval hierarchy for Mgr,
Director, VP and SVP. So each of these positions points to a different
Mgr etc. EVP is the same for both groups.

My understanding is that a user cannot be assigned to multiple positions
unless they are in the same approval cycle because the wfl routings
conflict????

Is there a way for a user to be assigned to two different groups with
their own approval cycle (Mgr, VP etc)? Both groups roll up to one
position at the Executive VP level. All positions below this are
different for these two groups.

Thanks in advance,

RJ