Resource planning

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Jan 16 15:00:07 EST 2008

Hey Ramanan,

We have a (1) WF coordinator and (2) developer WF shop since 2002.
(One SAP WF consultant for first six months just to fast track us into
SAP WF)
Boat loads of WFs all over the chart in complexity. Running 4.6c and
ECC6.
We finally got a budget for one more head count. FINALLY!

With that said, if your company has the budget for '12' (as in the
number Twelve!)
"Experienced" SAP Workflow Consultants for a six month gig, e-mail me!!!
LOL

Rick